To get the best possible results, please read through the following notes carefully.
- It is essential to arrive completely free of eye cream and oils around the eye area, and completely free of all eye makeup including foundation, concealer, eyeliner, eyeshadow and mascara. If the lashes are not clean and oil-free, this can compromise the general life of the extensions.
- We recommend using an oil-free, glycerin-free cleanser to remove makeup e.g. Bioderma Miscellar cleansing water. You should remove your makeup, then wash your lashes with an oil-free foaming face wash so that they are free of grease and micellar water. Specially formulated antibacterial lash shampoo is also available for purchase at the salon.
Any residues will lead to poor adhesion of the lash extensions making them fall off sooner.
- Give yourself enough space in your day to relax, by having a break from modern life, so please switch off your mobile phone before your appointment. Calls and text messages (including on vibrate) can disrupt your relaxation.
- Allow plenty of time and make sure you put enough money in your parking meter, as the initial appointment for a full set takes about 2 hours.
- We recommend booking regular infills at the end of your appointments to keep your lashes looking fabulous and guarantee your preferred slots. We advise to book infills every 3 weeks for full sets.